Our contact details
Omni Digital Ltd
Address: A Block – West, Second Floor, Underfall Yard, Cumberland Road, Bristol BS1 6XG
Phone number: 0117 917 7100
Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information you submit to Omni via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
GDPR the UK General Data Protection Regulation;
We or us refers to Omni, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered company number 3601961.
UK and EU Cookie Law the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;
User or you, any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Omni and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Omni and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services: and
Website the website that you are currently using, www.omni-digital.co.uk and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Omni is the “data controller”. Meaning that Omni determines the purposes for which and how your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. IP address (automatically collected);
d. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
e. operating system (automatically collected);
f. a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Omni will collect your Data in several ways; for example,
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or any other means;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically; for example,
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to improve Website content and navigation, including your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies and how we use them on the Website, see the section below headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products/services;
c. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
d. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via email, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under “soft opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide.
c. if you are not satisfied with our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed “Your rights” below.
12. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Third-party websites and services
13. Omni may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
14. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
15. In the above instances, we will take steps to ensure your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your data
16. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
a. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
b. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the website
17. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own data
19. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Omni.
Keeping Data secure
20. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data; for example,
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
21. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via email@example.com
22. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
24. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
25. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data is the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit how we can use it.
e. Right to data portability is the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object the right to object to our use of your Data, including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
26. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this firstname.lastname@example.org
27. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website.
28. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
31. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
32. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
34. All cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
35. Before the Website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling Omni to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
36. This Website may place the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). By using the Website, you agree to our placement of functionality cookie.
37. You can find a list of cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
38. You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please see the help menu in your internet browser. You can switch off cookies at any time, however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
39. You can choose to delete cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
40. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
41. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
44. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
45. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Omni by email@example.com
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
__cf_bm This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.
_grecaptcha This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.
_GRECAPTCHA This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.
JSESSIONID Preserves users states across page requests.
rc::a This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.
rc::b This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.
rc::c This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.
rc::d-15# This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.
test_cookie This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
_ga Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
_ga_# Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit.
_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress This cookie is used to count how many times a website has been visited by different visitors – this is done by assigning the visitor an ID, so the visitor does not get registered twice.
_hjFirstSeen This cookie is used to determine if the visitor has visited the website before, or if it is a new visitor on the website.
_hjIncludedInSessionSample_# Collects statistics on the visitor’s visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been read.
_hjSession_# Collects statistics on the visitor’s visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been read.
_hjSessionUser_# Collects statistics on the visitor’s visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been read.
_hjTLDTest Registers statistical data on users’ behaviour on the website. Used for internal analytics by the website operator.
vuid Collects data on the user’s visits to the website, such as which pages have been read.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). By using the Website, you agree to our placement of functionality cookie.
_gcl_au Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.
ads/ga-audiences Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor’s online behaviour across websites.
IDE Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.
pagead/1p-conversion/938110520/ Google adds this cookie to a user’s computer when they view or click on an ad, and it expires in 30 days. This measure, and the fact that Google uses separate servers for conversion tracking and search results, protects the user’s privacy.
pagead/1p-user-list/938110520/ Tracks if the user has shown interest in specific products or events across multiple websites and detects how the user navigates between sites. This is used for the measurement of advertising efforts and facilitates payment of referral fees between websites.
rc::f This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.